I just pushed out a new update to my WSUS module called PoshWSUS. This was mostly a bug fix push as I had found several bugs both on my own and those reported by the community. I also removed a couple of functions that I felt were either being duplicated elsewhere or just not needed. Check the release notes below for more information and of course, if you happen to find any bugs or would like to see something added (or want to add stuff yourself), head over to GitHub and submit an issue or fork it to your own Repo and make a Pull Request!
Updated Type and Format files
Changed Global scope WSUS variable to Script
Added Script scope _wsusconfig variable