Today begins my 5 day guest spot on Hey, Scripting Guy! talking about Remote PowerShell Endpoints. I am also doing the Power Tips as well during this week, so be sure to check those out as well! As always, let me know what you think of these and I hope you enjoy them!
- Introduction to PowerShell Endpoints
- Build Constrained PowerShell Endpoint Using Startup Script
- Build Constrained PowerShell Endpoint Using Configuration File
- Use Delegated Administration and Proxy Functions
- Build a Tool that Uses Constrained PowerShell Endpoint
Pingback: Granular access via PowerShell Remoting | rambling cookie monster