In a few more days I will be heading out to Tech-Ed 2012 to check out some great sessions and meet up with some amazing people. I last went to Tech-Ed back in 2010 when it was in New Orleans and had a blast. Did I mention I won a pass from the Scripting Games by placing 2nd? Well, that time was amazing and my brain was pretty full by the time it was all said and done.
This year the conference is being held in Orlando,FL and promises to be just as good as the one I went to a couple years ago. My schedule is packed with sessions dealing with mostly PowerShell (of course) as well as other sessions dealing with DNS and Active Directory as well as checking out the Tech Expo and visiting various vendors and Microsoft experts. I will of course be checking out the PowerShell and Scripting Guy booth as well. There is also a post Tech-Ed PowerShell workshop that deals with a base Windows Server 2012 image and works with the following items:
- Writing a PowerShell script workflow to perform Server deployments
- Creating a constrained endpoint that hosts only the deployment workflow
- Delegate a set of credentials for the workflow to use
- Exposing the workflow and it’s results through a RESTful webservice
- Using Windows PowerShell Web Access to manage the workflow
Yes, it is going to be that awesome!
For those of you attending, I will see you there!